my creamy chicken breasts. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Chicken breasts slow cooked with a creamy white wine and mushroom mixture. This quick and easy recipe calls for just five main ingredients, yet is tasty enough to serve for company!
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are marinated in a combination of Italian and creamy salad dressings with a pinch of cayenne pepper. After an hour in the fridge, they're cooked on the grill to be enjoyed plain or in salads. Chicken breasts baked with a creamy white wine sauce. You can cook my creamy chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of my creamy chicken breasts
- It’s 3 lb of bag frozen boneless chicken breast.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato chicken bouillon.
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of garlic and onion diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour mixed with 1/4 cup water.
This quick and easy recipe is one of my husband's favorites. The taste far exceeds the preparation, which makes it one of my favorites, too! The Best Creamy Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly Creamy Chicken Breast, Creamy Chicken Breast, Tavuk Gogsu (caramelized Turkish Creamy Chicken Breast Pudding) Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes New Smart Thermometer.
my creamy chicken breasts step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- place chicken in roaster pan or deep cake pan.
- add water , bouillon , onion, tomatoes and garlic.
- mix in cream of chicken soup.
- bake about 1 hour then turn temp to 400.
- bake untill chicken is done.
- add flour and water mixture.
- let set about 5 min before serving.
Ingredients in Creamy Lemon Chicken Recipe. The ingredients in this creamy lemon chicken dish are very simple. Italian seasoning: I love the aromatic flavors that Italian seasoning adds to this dish. For an easy weeknight meal, this chicken dish uses everyday ingredients and is perfect served with rice or over pasta. Add flour to a shallow dish.