Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto. Season the chicken breasts all over with the salt and pepper. Transfer the chicken to a gallon-size resealable freezer bag. Massage the chicken through the plastic bag to evenly distribute the herbs.
Chicken breast recipes are a dime a dozen on the internet but if you're looking for an easy, simple and drop-dead-delicious way to cook chicken breasts quickly, you've found it! Easy Lemon Herb Baked Chicken Breast is a quick meal that is healthy and oh so delicious! It is perfect for busy schedules or just because it is so good! You can have Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto
- Prepare of Lemon chicken with herbs & pesto stuffed in puff pastry.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 small of amount of green thyme.
- You need 1 small of amount of wild thyme.
- You need 1 small of amount of rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 tsp of pesto sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 500 grams of puff pastry.
- You need 1 of lemon and its peel.
- You need 1 bunch of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of sour cream.
Chicken is awesome for a quick meal and healthy protein. It can be dressed in so many different ways. We love this lemon herb recipe because it has a little tang and is also savory and filling. These lemon chicken thighs are juicy, flavorful, and easy to make.
Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto step by step
- cut the chicken breast into cubes and marinate with the lemon juice, lemon peel, herbs, and garlic fie about 1hour.
- Add one table spoon of EVOO to a pan, then add the chicken and stir until it is cooked..
- Add pesto sauce and a punch of salt, as desired then add sour cream and stir for 5more minutes, then add the chopped mushrooms and the green beans.
- preheat the oven to 180°C, then stuff the chicken into the puff pastry and bake for about 25min, then serve hot.
The chicken bursts with flavor thanks to fresh lemon, oregano, thyme, garlic, and mustard. We love to use bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, which we've found to be more tender and flavorful than chicken breast. With that said, you can use chicken breast or chicken drumsticks. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Transfer chicken to prepared pan and drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary and parsley.