Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. The Best Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Recipes on Yummly Cheesy Spinach-artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Wild Mushroom-stuffed Chicken Burger, Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
If using fresh vegetables steam a bit but do not cook. Add Flour and all spices together and mix. Break Eggs into bowl & mix to make wash. You can have Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare 4 of each Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cauliflower fresh or frozen.
- It’s 2 cup of Broccoli fresh or frozen.
- It’s 8 slice of America Cheese.
- It’s 4 slice of Swiss cheese.
- You need 2 of each Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of AP Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
These chicken breasts are stuffed with a mixture of sharp Cheddar cheese, broccoli, and rice, and may just remind you of a deliciously, cheesy bowl of broccoli and cheese soup. Place chicken breasts flat on cutting surface. Spoon one-third of the cauliflower mixture into each chicken breast. Place chicken breasts on ungreased cookie sheet.
Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Chop Broccoli & Cauliflower into small flowerets. If using fresh vegetables steam a bit but do not cook. If frozen thaw first..
- Add Flour and all spices together and mix..
- Break Eggs into bowl & mix to make wash..
- Add Panko to another bowl.
- Butterfly your Chicken Breast.
- First place the Swiss cheese in middle of the chicken.
- Now add one or two slices of American cheese directly on top of Swiss.
- Now take about 1/2c of vegetables and put it on top of the cheese..
- Carefully roll up the chicken and secure it closed with toothpicks..
- Roll in your seasoned flour mix.
- Dip into Egg Wash.
- Now roll in Panko making sure it's nicely coated..
- Place into prepared glass dish. Making sure that the toothpicks and seam are facing up..
- Bake on center rack for about 20-25mins or until golden brown.
Stuffed Chicken Breast – juicy boneless chicken breast stuffed with red bell peppers, fresh baby spinach and cheese. A savory blend of cheese and vegetables; best way to spiced up your usual chicken dinner night. Even picky eaters are going to love this stuffed chicken recipe. The combination of cheese is very savory and flavorful. There's just enough fresh garlic to add a pop of flavor but not be overpowering.