Fajita seasoned chicken breast. In a large skillet, heat one tablespoon oil over medium heat. Season both sides of chicken breasts with fajita seasoning. Arrange onion and peppers evenly on a rimmed sheet pan.
First was as chicken fajitas in tortillas (there wasn't enough to fill our bellies!). Second time was chicken fajita bowls (definitely enough food). Not a scrap of chicken left! You can cook Fajita seasoned chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fajita seasoned chicken breast
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast not frozen.
- It’s of Olive or vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 package of McCormick fajita seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Sea salt.
- You need of Fresh ground black pepper.
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast is Perfect for Fajitas. Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp peppers, and sweet onions tossed in an easy homemade seasoning and piled high in tortillas. Top these easy fajitas with cheese, sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, and Pico de Gallo!
Fajita seasoned chicken breast step by step
- Lightly coat chicken in oil.
- Sprinkle on fajita seasoning on both sides and sprinkle on garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Air fry, bake or grill till fully done till the internal temperature is 165° degrees.
- Let chicken rest for a few minutes then serve and enjoy.
We love fajitas at our house! I sauteed the veggies first, then the chicken, both in a little oil. What makes H-E-B Marinated Chicken Breast Fajitas so amazingly delicious? This isn't just any kind of marinade mind you. Brush chicken and green onions with oil.