Healthy loaded nachos. My Healthy Loaded Nachos Taste Like the Best Bar Food. If you are looking for easy nacho recipes then these healthy loaded nachos are better than the best bar food around! Meaty Pita Nachos from Guy's Guide to Eating Well cookbook with Mediterranean condiments topped with cool cucumber sauce and ground sirloin makes a delicious beef nachos recipe.
Add another layer of chips, another layer of the beef/bean mixture, and the Monterey Jack cheese. In a large pan over medium heat, heat oil. Nachos are notorious for being a calorie-bomb, but these easy and healthy recipes prove otherwise. You can cook Healthy loaded nachos using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy loaded nachos
- You need 8 of chapatis.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot/chilli sauce.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of light mayo.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated cheese of choice ( I used processed and mozarella.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
Sneak a little nutrition into the Tex-Mex favorite by choosing delicious toppings like kimchi, jackfruit, or even lobster over loads of cheese and meat. Double layers of tortilla chips are topped with a seasoned ground beef, bean, onion, and bell pepper mixture, smothered in cheese, and sprinkled with fresh tomatoes, avocados, green onion, and a few jalapeños. We love nachos on this blog; with recipes like these filet mignon steak nachos and our rotisserie chicken nachos. A big plate of Loaded Nachos is a popular game day recipe packed with healthy ingredients and cheesy goodness!
Healthy loaded nachos instructions
- Cut chapatis/tortillas into 6 triangles using scissors.
- Sprinkle oil,salt and cumin powder and coat them well.
- Place them in your baking tray but do not overlap them.
- Bake @ 175 c for 8 mins then flip them and bake for another 8 mins till golden and crisp.
- Add hot sauce and BBQ sauce to the chicken and mix it up.
- Add mayo, salt, chilli powder and white pepper in yogurt/ curd and mix till it's all combined.
- Take a baking dish and put 1/3 of chips Put a layer of 1/2 of chicken, then 1/2 of veggies and then 1/2 of yogurt sauce.
- Add another layer and 1/2of the remaining chips, topped with rest of the chicken, veggies, yogurt sauce and half of the shredded cheese.
- Again add the remaining chips and cheese.
- Bake @ 180c for 10 mins / until cheese is melted & golden!.
- Add chopped coriander before serving.
Load up a platter with your favorite fresh nacho ingredients using this easy recipe. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. These nachos are loaded with beef, beans, cheese, and much more!