You can have Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- You need 4 of tomatoes (I used plum tomatoes).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onions.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s leaves of Basil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of roll of ciabatta bread.
Bruschetta step by step
- Start with cutting up the tomatoes in small chunks. Then you mince the onions and the basil. You finely mince the garlic as well into small little pieces..
- Take the tomatoes, onions, basil and garlic and put in a bowl. Put a drizzle of olive oil, the red wine vinegar, salt and pepper and mix well..
- Grab your ciabatta roll and start slicing it. Preheat your oven for 400 degrees. Take the slices of bread and drizzle some olive oil on it for added flavor. Put in the oven for about 3 minutes until it gets a bit crisp. Take the bread out and place on a flat plate. Start topping the bruschetta mixture on top of the sliced bread. You can add a little more salt and pepper on top. Enjoy! 🙂.