Nachos. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. Ignacio "Nacho" Anaya created the binge-worthy dish for a group of U. Army wives in the border town of Piedras Negras, Mexico, just across the border from Eagle Pass, Texas.
Nachos Recipes Spread a little Tex-Mex magic with top-rated nacho recipes, from the traditional to the wildly inventive to the downright loco. Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Over-the-Top Nachos "Yummy! I added black olives and a big dollop of sour cream. You can cook Nachos using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nachos
- Prepare of For nachos.
- You need 2 cups of gram flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 of chicken cube.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 8-10 tbsp of water.
- You need of For salsa sauce.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- You need 1 of red jalapeño.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chilli garlic sauce.
- Prepare leaves of Some chopped coriander’s.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of For cheese sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of cream not whipping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cube of chicken cube.
- Prepare of For chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken tikka masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
I also added a generous amount of freshly chopped tomatoes." With our completely customizable Nachos menu, you can custom order your favorite add-ons to create the ultimate snack (or let us do it for you with our popular Nachos Supreme®). From the iconic Chips and Nacho Cheese Sauce to our Nachos BellGrande®, we carry a variety of great nacho options at your nearby Taco Bell location. Nachos are a Mexican dish from northern Mexico that consists of heated tortilla chips or totopos covered with melted cheese (or a cheese-based sauce), often served as a snack or appetizer. More elaborate versions of the dish include other ingredients, and may be substantial enough to serve as a main dish.
Nachos step by step
- Mix both flour and add 1 chicken cubes,pepper and baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Add the oil and mix with your hands until the dough is crumbly. Knead it with warm water. If the dough is not sticking together add more water, a teaspoon at a time, until it does. Do not overwork the dough..
- Preheat oven to 180°C.Place the ball of dough onto a sheet of plastic sheet and flatten into a rough disc. Place another sheet of plastic sheet on top of the dough and using a rolling pin, roll out as thin as possible.The thinner the dough, the lighter and crispier your chips will be. score the dough into triangle cut.Bake for 10-13 minutes until the chips are golden around the edges..
- Now take 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp chaat masala add to nachos bowl and toss.
- Now for salsa sauce, take 1 large tomato and 1 large jalapeño.Add 1/4 water and cook till tomato soften. Now add 2 tbsp water and blend to make a paste now Add 1/2 cup knorr chilli garlicsauce.Now chop 1 large onion and large tomato and add some green coriander and vinegar and black pepper and salt. Mix all to make salsa sauce..
- For Cheese sauce. Mix all in a pot cook on a low flame when cheese melts. Switch of the stove and cover it with kling wrap..
- For chicken add chicken ginger garlic paste and tikka masla and oil in a pan cook for 5 min and then shred the chicken.
- Serve Nachos with salsa and cream sauce and chicken.
While nachos always make a great appetizer, don't hesitate to turn them into a full meal! Homemade nachos are an excellent weeknight meal. They are quick to make, flexible with ingredients and can even be a great way to use up leftovers. Top nachos with salsa, sour cream, black olives, green onions, and jalapeno peppers. These nachos are loaded with beef, beans, cheese, and much more!