Nachos chaat(salad). In a bowl, add chopped onion, green chillies, tomato, coriander leaves, mayonnaise, ketchup, chaat masala, red chilli powder and black salt. Next step is for assembling, place nachos around the plate, add above mixture in the middle and add boiled corn on top of the mixture. Garnish with sev and serve. #cookwithhuma.
Do you love nachos and typical Indian chaat as well? If yes, this fusion of nachos and chaat will leave you craving for more. Crafted to perfection by Duty Free -Courtyard Noida, this easy snack dish is made with crushed nachos, boiled corn, picco gagallo, tomato salsa, hot chilli sauce, sriracha sauce, peri peri mayonnaise, parsley, jalapeno, black olives, coriander leaves, Mexican. You can cook Nachos chaat(salad) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nachos chaat(salad)
- You need of Ingredients for Nachos roti.
- It’s 1/2 cup of 🌽 cornflour (makai ka atta).
- Prepare 1 of /2 cup maida (flour).
- Prepare of 1 packet hot nachos.
- Prepare of 1/2 tsp red chilli powder+1/2 tsp salt.
- You need of 1 tbsp chicken 🐓 powder.
- It’s of 1/4 cup butter.
- Prepare of 1 tsp chaat masala.
- It’s of Ingredients for cheese 🧀 sauce.
- It’s of 2 tbsp cheese sauce.
- Prepare of 4 tbsp ranch sauce.
- You need of 2 tbsp mayo.
- It’s of 1 tbsp ketchup.
- You need of 3 tbsp capsicum.
- It’s of 3 tbsp spring onion (green part).
- You need of 3 tbsp tomato.
- You need of 1 patato boiled (cubes).
Recipe By Garima Bhargava Delicious By Garima Bhargava.. Cheesy Nachos Chaat is exactly what you are looking for at the Iftaar table, so try this one out. Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Cheesy Nachos Chaat, Fried Calzone Pizza, and Malai Chutney Recipes. Add all spices and mix well.
Nachos chaat(salad) instructions
- Mix all both flour and make a dough..
- Now take a tawa and make a small chapati cook it well like roti, cool it.
- Now cut the chapati in triangles shape pour the seasoning in butter and dip the chapati in it.
- Preheat oven at 160 c than bake the chapati for 10 minutes.
- Now take out the chapati set in dish then put all the vegetables and sauces.
- Nachos are ready to serve..
Add Lemon juice and mix well again. Nacho Corn Chaat is ready to serve. Add it to a serving bowl. I hope friends, you will make this Nacho Corn Chaat and enjoy with all. Make the chickpea salad: Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil.