Nacho Bowl. If you're inviting friends over for the Super Bowl, a few things are non-negotiable, and a good nachos recipe is one of them. Here, we'll get you started with a few complete recipes, plus our. Garnishes go into bowls and everyone can walk through the fixings bar.
It wouldn't be an appropriate game-day spread unless nachos are involved. Trust us, you'd be hard-pressed to find an easier appetizer for your Super Bowl party. Form follows function when it comes to nachos, starting with layers upon layers of crunchy tortilla chips, melted cheese, ground beef, refried beans, and delicious toppings. You can cook Nacho Bowl using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nacho Bowl
- You need 150 g of gluten and dairy free tortilla chips.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 1 of red pepper diced.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of lime juiced.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 of large ripe avocado.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dairy free mayonnaise.
This nacho bar is easy to do, and people really get excited about making their own nachos. This recipe is a great idea for any party. My sister-in-law did a nacho bar for my niece's graduation. Chicken is layered with chips, black beans, and Cheddar cheese and topped with blue cheese in this Buffalo chicken version of a nacho bowl.
Nacho Bowl instructions
- Make the fajita marinade by combining the garlic, cayenne pepper, oregano, cinnamon, lime juice and sugar in a large bowl Add the diced chicken and stir until coated Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil on a high heat in a large frying pan Add the chicken and cook for 5 -10 minutes Add in the diced onion and peppers and cook for a further five minutes.
- Arrange the tortilla chips in a large bowl or plate Place the chicken on top of the chips Half the cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper Place on top of the cooked chicken.
- Slice the avocado and place on top of the tomatoes Drizzle with the dairy free natural yoghurt or mayonnaise.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Take the tortillas from the ramekins and flip them over to make nacho bowls. Spoon the nacho filling into the bowls and top with the cheese and avocado (plus a squeeze of lime, if you like). Break pieces of your bowl and scoop up the filling. Slice or break the flat tortillas into extra crispy dipping chips.