Baked Nachos. Browse Our Official Site For Easy Mexican Appetizers! Spoon the refried beans over the chip mixture. Top with half of the chips; repeat layers.
Start checking it at three minutes. Take them out when the cheese is getting nice and melty. Steven's Baked Nachos Here's one man's interpretation of always-popular nachos. You can have Baked Nachos using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Nachos
- You need 1 bag (170 g) of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 300 g of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion (diced).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Bbq Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of tomato (diced).
- It’s 1 of yellow capsicum.
- You need 1 of red capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (grated).
Layered tortilla chips, grated Jack cheese, shredded chicken, refried beans, and sour cream are baked to perfection in a tasty appetizer guaranteed to please friends and family. Serve the nachos hot from the oven along with sour cream and other condiments, as desired. The Spruce Loaded nachos that are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser! Simply layer your toppings, bake onto a sheet pan and serve.
Baked Nachos step by step
- Heat oil, add yellow onion and sauté until translucent..
- Add ground chicken, salt, pepper, paprika powder and garlic powder and cook for 3 minutes..
- Add the Bbq sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced. Put aside..
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F)..
- Place tortilla chips in a single layer onto the baking tray..
- Top with bbq chicken mixture, tomato, capsicums and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese melt. Ready to serve..
You know how food trends pretty much take over our lives? Then it was "zoodling" everything in sight – zucchini, sweet potatoes, carrots, etc. Then it was one pot meals. Nachos are the perfect versatile easy appetizer (or dinner) because you can layer anything you have on hand on top of corn tortilla chips, add cheese and bake, and chances are it will be tasty. To build the nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a platter or plate.