Crispy nachos chicken. Tortilla chips are topped with a chicken and salsa mixture, melted cheese and tomato. These hearty nachos make a great snack and work well as a meal, too! Serve with sour cream and guacamole, if desired.
I laid the chicken skins down on the parchment, put the second greasy sheet on top of that, placed the other cookie sheet on top, and then put a few bricks on top to keep the skins flat. I slow cooked a pork butt in the oven with cumin, guajillo chili peppers, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper. This shredded chicken recipe is great on its own or in burrito bowls, crunch wraps, lettuce wraps, nachos, or as Crispy Chicken Tacos. You can have Crispy nachos chicken using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy nachos chicken
- You need 500 gms of boneless chicken strips (clean and washed).
- Prepare 200 gms of maida/all purpose flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mustard sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 lemon of Juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 pack of ready to use french fries.
- Prepare of For crust-.
- Prepare 8-10 of crumb of bread slices.
- It’s as needed of Cheese nachos (cornitos brand) crushed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1 each of small sliced cabbage, onion, capsicum.
- Prepare of For coleslaw salad-.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
This shredded chicken is great for family dinners or for a fiesta — it makes quite a bit. Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Stir together cumin, chili powder, brown sugar, salt, pepper and cayenne. Brush corn with oil; sprinkle with spice mix.
Crispy nachos chicken step by step
- In a mixing bowl combine maida, eggs, mustard sauce, red chilli powder, lemon juice, salt, pepper powder with 2 tbsp water. make a smooth batter. marinate the chicken strips in this batter for 2-3 hrs..
- In another mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, nacho crumbs & coriander leaves..
- Carefully place the marinated chicken strip in the bread-nachos crumb mixture & coat evenly from all sides. repeat the same process for remaining marinated chicken strips. refrigerate the bread coated chicken strips for 1/2 hr..
- Heat oil & deep fry the chicken strips on medium heat until light golden from all sides. serve hot with crisp fried french fries & coleslaw salad..
- For coleslaw salad : combine all the coleslaw ingredients in a mixing bowl & refrigerate for 1 hr..
- Serve crisp hot.
Deliciously hot and crispy, these chicken nachos are layered with lots of mildly spicy, south-of-the-border ingredients. Loaded with chunks of lime-marinated grilled chicken, black beans, gooey cheddar cheese and my easy homemade fire roasted tomato salsa, these nachos are a zesty and colorful appetizer to gather around the table with and share! Enjoy your chicken a new way thanks to these crispy nachos. Layered with crunchy tortilla chips, enchilada sauce, spicy and smoky chipotle chicken, cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, these nachos. Crispy nachos topped with stir fried chicken along with jalapenos and cheese.