Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast. Combine the preserves, dressing and soup mix. Reviews for: Photos of Tangy Chicken Breasts. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, chili powder, lemon juice, basil, salt, pepper and pepper sauce; pour over chicken.
Top with remaining chicken and sauce. Serve the chicken and sauce with rice. This particular Slow Cooker Sweet & Tangy Chicken recipe fits that scenario perfectly. You can cook Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast
- You need of For Chicken.
- It’s 100 gm of Boneless chicken bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chat Masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Musturd oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare 1 of bowl Nachos.
- It’s of Cheese Mozzarella and Cheddar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayo.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot and sweet sauce.
- Prepare leaves of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of jalepeneo Pepper sliced.
Serve it over some brown minute rice and steam a side of broccoli, snow peas or an Asian veggie. Using two forks, pull the chicken apart. The chicken will soak up the sauce and become ultra juicy and flavorful. Sprinkle chicken with a dash of salt and pepper.
Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast instructions
- Marinate chicken with turmeric powder, red chilli powder, musturd oil, salt, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon for 1 hour. Drain out the water comes from chicken after marination. Add corn flour and fry chicken on low flame until it gets crispy..
- In oven proof bowl add this fried chicken with crushed nachos. Sprinkle chat masala, jalepeneo pepper and salt and mix it..
- Now add cheese on top with some more salt and pepper and let it cook in microwave for 2-3 mins or till cheese melts..
- Serve it with mayo and sauce and with some more nachos.
In a medium bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, thyme, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper. In a small bowl, combine the soup, cream cheese and broth until blended; add to slow cooker. Remove chicken to a serving platter; stir sauce until smooth. Serve chicken with sauce and noodles or rice if. I remember the day Angela told me the menu she'd planned for our church Share Group meal.