My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉. These Loaded Chicken Breast Strips include cheddar, bacon bits and classic ranch dressing. Loaded Chicken Taco Bowls are literally loaded with great tasting ingredients. Turn any day into a fiesta day with our Loaded Chicken Taco Bowls.
No wimpy salads in my world!! I call this Avocado Chicken Salad a Mexican Salad because it's loaded with all things Mexican: Mexican marinated grilled chicken; Avocado Tomato Corn Salsa; and Loaded Chicken & Potatoes. Great recipe for My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉. You can cook My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉 using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉
- It’s 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- It’s of Enough Frozen steak size chips to fill the oven dish.
- You need 1 of large pkt Tortilla Chips.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Black pepper.
- It’s 1 jar of Dorito,s Nacho Cheese.
- You need 2 of large Chicken breasts chopped.
- Prepare 200 g of thick cut Bacon chopped.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 200 g of Chedder Cheese.
- Prepare of Mix cheese n onion together and set aside.
Place your chicken breasts on the bottom of the slow cooker. On top of the chicken dump in the, beans (drained), corn, tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, cumin, and salt in the crock pot. Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred or ice. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in.
My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉 instructions
- Add the oil to the oven dish then spread all the chips over it fill the bottom and add salt and pepper.
- Next add the plain Nancho crisp and spread all over.
- Next the thick cut bacon.
- Add the Chicken on top of the bacon.
- Add 5 tbls BBQ Sauce over the chicken.
- Cover the bake with tin foil. Add the tray bake to a preheated oven middle shelf 170 or Gas 6 for 45 minutes.
- Mix the grated cheese in with the onions and set aside..
- Take the dish out of the oven after 45 minutes, add the cheese and oniin on top and put back in uncovered in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes on the same heat..
- Cheese & Onion spread on top.
- Serve Hot everything you need in one cook..
Adjust salt and seasoning to taste. To save time with meal prep make meals in bulk. Either make two batches of every family dinner you prepare or one larger batch. In a medium bowl, whisk together chicken stock, flour, salt and pepper. Pour stock mixture into skillet and bring to a boil.