Nacho chicken breast. Put chicken breasts in zip-lock bag and pound to flatten somewhat. Combine mayonnaise and Italian Seasoning in wide bowl. Crush Doritos in a zip-lock into pencil eraser sized pieces (or smaller).
Keto Nacho Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a flavorful and cheesy family dinner favorite! These Keto Nacho Stuffed Chicken Breasts are one of my family's favorite dinners. The kids love it, my husband loves it and I love it. You can have Nacho chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho chicken breast
- It’s of Chicken breast.
- You need of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Nachos.
- It’s of Salsa.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Paprika.
It's a win-win-win all the way around. This easy keto chicken breast recipe is ready in under an hour – and half of that time is in the oven! Toss to coat it in the sauce and allow to simmer for a few minutes. To build the nachos, build several layers of chips, cheese, and chicken, ending with a small layer on top.
Nacho chicken breast instructions
- Wrap chicken breast in cling film and beat evenly to 1/4 inch. Then season with salt and paprika. Place on baking tray and place in preheated oven.
- Chop potatos into wedges and boil for 8 minutes.
- Pour one table spoon olive oil onto tray and salt n add paprika. Place potatoes onto tray and adf to oven for 15 minutes.
- After wedges have been in 15 mins, bring the chicken out. smear salsa onto chicken, add nachos and cheese, add a second layer if salsa nachos and cheese and place back in oven for three minutes..
- Take out the oven and serve.
I'm one of those people who truly believes there is nothing better than a GOOD stuffed chicken breast. And may I say…. this keto nacho stuffed chicken DID NOT disappoint! The flavor profile is truly mouthwatering and filling. This is an easy stuffed chicken recipe too – making it perfect for weeknight dinners. You do not need to follow the Keto diet to enjoy this delicious recipe.