Chicken Bite Nachos. Mix all marinade ingredients and taste for salt. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish with all the marinade. Prepare the sauce while the chicken cooks.
Remove from skillet and set aside. Sharing my favorite baked nachos today! These Chicken Enchilada Baked Nacho Bites are the perfect bite size appetizer for your upcoming parties and get togethers. You can have Chicken Bite Nachos using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bite Nachos
- It’s 1 packet of Nachos.
- It’s 1/2 cup of garlic butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of bite sized chicken.
- You need To taste of Red chilli flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of bell peppers julliens.
- You need 1 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare to taste of Orgeno accd.
- It’s as needed of Coriander for garnishing.
Baked Nachos Baked nachos make the perfect appetizer for parties! They're simple to make and great for feeding a crowd. Today, I've got a flavor packed bite size appetizer that takes just minutes to prepare. Remove chicken and cut into slices.
Chicken Bite Nachos step by step
- First take a pan add garlic butter in it add chicken pieces saute it till it cools.
- Add mayonise in the chicken mix it well Now take another pan add bell peppers saute it for 3 mins.
- Now take a platter arrange Nachos there add chicken filling in it add julliens and coriander leaves for garnishing serve it.
Place chicken back into skillet and add the seasonings (chilli powder, cumin, and salt). Remove the chicken and dice into bite size pieces. Place tortilla chips on your plate or serving platter. Add a dollop of guacamole, chicken, cheese, and tomato to each chip. Garnish with cilantro or parsley, if desired.