Nachos South African. Nachos is a fantastic casual meal and never fails to put huge smiles onto happy faces. Grab a beer and let's get nachos. Chilli con carne nachos – a seriously fantastic way to have your nachos.
Arrange the nachos on a plate or in a bowl, layering the chicken, cottage cheese, salsa and jalapeños, if using, between the nachos. Top with diced avocado and garnish with coriander. Arrange a layer of tortilla chips along the bottom of a wide, shallow baking pan. You can have Nachos South African using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nachos South African
- You need 2 cup of Chicken shredded.
- You need 1 packages of Doritos.
- Prepare 1 can of Chackalaka.
- You need 1 cup of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 each of Tomato diced.
- Prepare 2 small of Spring onions chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Lettuce shredded.
Spread the refried beans over the top. A great finger food to have on hand when guests arrive to nibble on. This is so quick to throw together, you don't even have to make it ahead!. South African favourites to master – and improve – this winter.
Nachos South African instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Layer doritos in pan.
- Layer chicken over doritos.
- Layer tomatoes on chicken.
- Pour chackalaka over chicken and tomatoes.
- Layer the cheeses.
- Bake until cheese melts.
- Garnish with Lettuce and Spring onions.
How to make strawberries-and-cream macarons: A complete step-by-step guide. Azteca is one of my favourite places to visit. I love Mexican food and always am extremely happy with every product I buy there. If you want the best, you should go to the source, and Azteca is the source of all great Mexican products in South Africa! Not added to any groups yet!