Nacho cheese Dorito casserole. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. In her younger years, though, kid-approved casserole recipes like this nacho cheese flavored Doritos casserole were a lifesaver!! Now that my kids are older, they like a much wider variety of flavors.
Next pour in half of the chips,half meat, half soup, and then half cheese. I like to use a little extra cheese sometimes. This Dorito casserole is layers of crushed Dorito tortilla chips, ground beef, salsa and cheese, all baked together to golden brown perfection. You can cook Nacho cheese Dorito casserole using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nacho cheese Dorito casserole
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- You need 1 of shallot, grated.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of rotisserie chicken, chopped in small pieces or shredded. (save the other half for a different meal).
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken or mushroom/ or 1 of each.
- Prepare 1 can of milk, use soup can to measure.
- You need 1 cup of corn, if using frozen heat up in same pan the garlic and shallots were in.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream, maybe an Extra 1/2c.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of premade queso dip.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 3 cup of shredded cheese, divided.
- Prepare of nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare 1/2 of bag nacho cheese doritos.
- You need 1/2 of spicy nacho doritos.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- It’s of onions.
- You need of Pico de gallo.
- It’s of guacamole.
- Prepare of sour cream.
An easy dinner option that the whole family will love! I'm all about the hearty casseroles, my family's favorites include beef noodle casserole , chicken and rice casserole , and this Mexican style. Everyone loves this crunchy and flavorful Dorito casserole. It's layered with lots of meat, cheese and (of course!) nacho cheese flavored Doritos!
Nacho cheese Dorito casserole instructions
- Heat oil in small skillet. Add shallot and garlic. Cook about 2 minutes, until fragrant..
- Combine soup and milk in LG bowl..
- Add chicken, shallot garlic mix, seasoning, corn, beans, queso, rotel, sour cream, 1/2 shredded cheese to soup mix. Mix evenly..
- Combine both flavors of doritos in LG ziplock bag and crush, using your hands or rolling pin..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray LG casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Spread 1/2 crushed doritos on bottom of greased dish. Add bean, corn, cheese mixture ontop. Top with other half of crushed doritos and the other half of cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Top with whatever toppings you'd like and enjoy!.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5-10 minutes..
This recipe is a fun nacho-cheese flavored spin on Mexican Casserole, with the addition of Doritos. For more Mexican flavored casseroles, try Taco Pie or Enchilada Casserole! An easy twist on Mexican food for dinner, this Doritos Nacho Cheese Taco Bake is a fun casserole that will make your family smile! Lean ground taco meat and veggies are topped with shredded cheese and crumbled Doritos tortilla chips for a delicious, flavorful, and simple one dish meal! This Dorito casserole is loaded with chicken, cheese, and a whole bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos!