Vickys Breakfast Baked Fruity Oats, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Breakfast Baked Fruity Oats, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Breakfast Baked Fruity Oats, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 180 grams of gluten-free porridge oats.
- Prepare 65 grams of soft brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of low sodium salt.
- You need 200 grams of chopped strawberries.
- You need 100 grams of chopped hazelnuts or seeds (optional).
- It’s 60 grams of chocolate chips, I use Moo-Free / Enjoy Life brands.
- Prepare 400 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need 80 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of banana, sliced into discs.
- You need of extra brown sugar for topping.
Vickys Breakfast Baked Fruity Oats, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 375F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- Mix together the oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and half each of the strawberries, hazelnuts and chocolate chips in the casserole dish.
- In a jug combine the milks, oil and vanilla.
- Pour over the oat mixture and top with the rest of the strawberries, hazelnuts and choc chips and the sliced banana.
- Sprinkle some extra brown sugar over the top, a few tbsp is plenty, and bake uncovered for 35 – 40 minutes until golden and the milk has been absorbed.
- Use any fruit and nut combination you like. Blueberries and almonds, peaches and pecans, raspberries and walnuts, plums and sunflower seeds… the choice is yours!.