Super Simple Nachos. These are definitely super nachos with a layering of ground beef, refried beans, Cheddar cheese, olives, and more. It will be a crowd pleaser on game day. These Ultimate Easy Nachos whip up in a pinch and make game day appetizers super simple to prepare (and serve).
Below are a couple of ideas of some side dishes. Some delicious garlic bread is the perfect side dish to nachos. It's super easy to prepare the garlic bread, and you can cook it at the same time as the nachos. You can have Super Simple Nachos using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Simple Nachos
- You need of Hella tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare of Lots of chicken.
- You need 1 of ton of cheese.
- It’s 1 of diced jalapeno.
In a small bowl, mash the avocado with lemon juice. Stir in the onion, tomato, salt and pepper; set aside. Brown ground meat & chopped onions, drain. There are very few dishes as versatile or delicious as a big tray of nachos.
Super Simple Nachos instructions
- Go to Costco and get an 8 pack of black beans, that gigantic 5 pound bag of tortilla chips, a 2 pack of shredded Mexican cheese blend, and a rotisserie chicken..
- Dump a good amount of chips on a cookie sheet, shred some chicken, and open/drain the beans..
- It goes beans, then chicken, then cheese then sprinkle the jalapenos in the cheese. Put on the middle rack of the oven on broil until your cheese changes colors and the chips that didn't get anything almost burn.
- Eat and be happy :D.
Whether you're hosting guests for a big game (because game day food is the best food!) or on the hunt for an easy. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. To build the nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a platter or plate. Add another layer of chips, another layer of the beef/bean mixture, and the Monterey Jack cheese. These chicken nachos are made with tortilla chips layered with seasoned chicken, green chilies and cheese.