Fully loaded nachos. I'm especially proud of today's recipe, because who doesn't dig some fully loaded nachos? Like your nachos with the works? This recipe will work for you!
Add another layer of chips, another layer of the beef/bean mixture, and the Monterey Jack cheese. Indulge with these delicious loaded nachos for the ultimate weekend treat. I'll upload the full video soon as I finish editing it. You can have Fully loaded nachos using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fully loaded nachos
- You need 1/2 cup of guacamole.
- Prepare 1 of grilled chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped tomatoe.
- It’s 1/2 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of small can sliced olives.
- You need 1 can of nacho cheese.
- Prepare of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of sliced jalapenos for nachos.
- It’s of handfull of shredded cheese mexican blend.
- It’s half of bag tortilla chips.
What does it take to make an incredible plate of bar-style, fully loaded nachos? For starters, at least three kinds of cheese, two kinds of beans, and two different applications of creamy, tangy dairy. It may sound like overkill, but there's a method to this madness. When Kenji unveiled his Ultimate Fully Loaded Vegan Nachos back in February, one of the most remarkable things about it, aside from being incredibly delicious, was that we did not already have a regular, non-vegan fully loaded nachos recipe on the site. (Vegans, if you ever feel like second-class citizens, remember that Serious Eats thought of you first when it came to fully loaded nachos.) Combine tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, and vinegar in a medium bowl.
Fully loaded nachos step by step
- Heat up your nacho cheese add over tortilla chips pour with cheese once heated up add handful of cheese spread sour cream, guacamole add tomatoes, olives,chicken,cilantro, jalapenos add a dollop of sour cream and garish with a couple more jalapenos and enjoy !.
Stir in cilantro and oregano just before serving. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Especially fully loaded nachos with layers of warm tortilla chips topped with spicy meat, stringy cheese and all the fixings from fresh guacamole, to cool sour cream, and rich salsa — and jalapeños, never forget the jalapeños. Classic nachos just got a major upgrade — these fully loaded nachos are as satisfying as they come, and are ready in under half an hour. Jump to the recipe here, or read on and get it at the bottom of this post.