Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. In her younger years, though, kid-approved casserole recipes like this nacho cheese flavored Doritos casserole were a lifesaver!!
First I use a spoon full or so, just to line the bottom of the pan. Next pour in half of the chips,half meat, half soup, and then half cheese. I like to use a little extra cheese sometimes. You can cook Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 bag of nacho cheese doritos.
- It’s 1 of dice onion.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 can of cream chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of nacho cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 bag of velveeta graded cheese.
- It’s 1 bag of mexican graded cheese.
- It’s of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 packet of taco season.
This Dorito casserole is layers of crushed Dorito tortilla chips, ground beef, salsa and cheese, all baked together to golden brown perfection. An easy dinner option that the whole family will love! I'm all about the hearty casseroles, my family's favorites include beef noodle casserole , chicken and rice casserole , and this Mexican style. Everyone loves this crunchy and flavorful Dorito casserole.
Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole instructions
- In a large pot saute' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a few minutes and then add ground beef and brown. Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt..
- Add taco season, chicken soup, nacho soup and enchilada sauce and stir on low heat..
- In a glass or metal pan grease with butter and take the nachos and crunch up in bag. Spread a layer of chips to cover the bottom of the pan. Then add sauce from stove and the remaining chips. Take the two cheeses and cover the entire pan. Lastly sprinkle a little cilantro on top and place in oven at 350 for 25 minutes..
- You can change out beef and add chicken, plain diorite chips and green enchilada sauce..
It's layered with lots of meat, cheese and (of course!) nacho cheese flavored Doritos! This recipe is a fun nacho-cheese flavored spin on Mexican Casserole, with the addition of Doritos. For more Mexican flavored casseroles, try Taco Pie or Enchilada Casserole! An easy twist on Mexican food for dinner, this Doritos Nacho Cheese Taco Bake is a fun casserole that will make your family smile! Lean ground taco meat and veggies are topped with shredded cheese and crumbled Doritos tortilla chips for a delicious, flavorful, and simple one dish meal!