Loaded Potato Nachos. Make This Tasty Loaded Baked Potato Using Bush's® Beans. Save This Recipe To Your Board! This recipe for Loaded Baked Potato Nachos follows the same principal as traditional nachos except I use potatoes and smother them with all of my favorite baked potato toppings – lots of melty cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and diced green onions.
For me, it always comes down to fries or nachos. We decided to combine both of the dishes in today's post. These oven baked loaded potato nachos have everything you love. You can have Loaded Potato Nachos using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Potato Nachos
- You need of Meat—————–.
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon, 2 ounces.
- You need 6 ounces of chicken thigh boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 15 ounce of can of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare of Potatoes—————-.
- You need As needed of oil to fry in.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of yellow potatoes.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare of Cheeses and other—————-.
- Prepare 12 ounces of Colby pepper jack cheese.
- You need 4 ounces of sliced bacon.
- Prepare of Toppings——————.
- You need To taste of sour cream.
Bacon, cheese, green onion, and sour cream adorn a plate piled with crisp baked chips. Loaded Potato Nachos are made by topping oven-roasted potato rounds with all of your favorite loaded baked potato toppings, nachos-style! Two of my favorite things to eat are loaded baked potatoes and nachos. I decided to combine my love for both and this delish potato nachos recipe was born!
Loaded Potato Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the bone and skin from the chicken thigh. Dice and put in a pan with heat..
- Add two ounces of sliced bacon..
- Wash and slice the potatoes.
- Fry in batches in the hot oil..
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil and salt to taste..
- Add the beef along with the spices stir well and cook till browned..
- Add tomato paste taste and adjust spices. Add the beans and simmer for 15 minutes smash half of them..
- Lay the potatoes on a baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray..
- Add half the meat mixture..
- The cheese. Oh fry the rest of the bacon crisp..
- Add half the cheese to the top of first layer of meat..
- Crumble the bacon and add on top of the cheese..
- Add the rest of the meat mixture and the rest of the cheese..
- Put into oven till the cheese has melted..
- Serve with sour cream on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Put the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix with a fork. You bake sweet potato rounds until crispy, and then they're topped with melty cheese, black beans, salsa, diced avocado, and fresh cilantro. This is my favorite new recipe I've made in months! Potato nachos are probably the best sharing food going. We challenge you to find a better one.