Tortilla Nachos. Get Tortillas Nachos today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. A word of caution, though: paper-thin chips like these can be easy to over-indulge straight out of the bag. Also, the super-thin texture will hold up to thin, restaurant-style salsa but probably wouldn't make the best choice for nachos or thick queso.
When one is talking about nachos and tortilla chips, it is important to remember that even though, tortilla chips are the base ingredient for nachos, there lays a difference between nachos and tortilla chips. Both nachos and little tortilla chips are a part of Mexican cuisine and are served at Philippine style restaurants all around the world. Tip tortilla chips on to a baking tray, pour over salsa and scatter over a few sliced spring onions. You can have Tortilla Nachos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortilla Nachos
- Prepare of Veggies/toppings.
- Prepare 1 of diced tomato.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2-3 pieces of green onions.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeño peppers, thinly slices(rounds or halves).
- It’s of For meat.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 pcs of garlic cloves, crushed & thinly chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or chicken breast.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of taco seasoning (you can mix cajun+ any spices you want to flavour ur meat).
- You need of Rest of ingredients.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese (I use cheddar&mozza.
Grate over a good chunk of cheese (fontina is perfect, but cheddar will do). Serve with soured cream or guacamole (optional). Also tried the Tortilla Chips recipe without the oil and salt, make like these above. All was good along with the "Fresh Tomato Salsa".
Tortilla Nachos instructions
- Preheat oven at 275F.
- On the stove, heat the oil in a pan with medium heat..
- When oil is hot enough, add crushed garlic and cook til lightly brown then add the meat..
- When the meat is halfway cook, add the seasoning/spices and cook til tender or when the liquid is almost dry. (If meat is too watery, mix a 1tbsp of cornstarch to 3tbsp of water. Mix well then add it to the meat and cook til it’s done/no more liquid). Set aside..
- Cut your veggies and prepare your chips and cheese..
- In a baking pan, lay a layer of chips evenly and spread the meat, veggies, then cheese on top..
- Cook for about 15-20mins at 275F or til the cheese is nicely melted on the top. (Cook til your liking)..
- Best serve with salsa, sour cream, and or with guacamole. ENJOY!.
Never going to buy Salsa again, not with such good recipes. Thanks Martha Back to Flour Tortilla Chips. All Reviews for Flour Tortilla Chips – of Reviews. Brush both sides of the tortillas with the oil, then cut into triangles with scissors. To build the nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a platter or plate.