TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊. Triangle paratha recipe, learn how to make triangle paratha also known as roti, a spicy version flatbread with step by step pictures for easy This is sure a nice lunch box idea for kids and for us too. Kids will be delighted to have it for lunch box to have triangle, square parathas instead of our regular. The half square triangle is a quilting staple.
The screenplay was written Alan Pattillo and the director was David Lane. I really like to make my units a little big and then trim them down to the I've made up a PDF "Cheat Sheet" for you- it's basically a guide so you can tell at a glance what size to cut your squares for making HSTs. Fold the paratha in half and apply some more oil and sprinkle with flour. You can cook TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊 using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊
- You need 1 cup of wheat paratha dough.
- It’s 1 tbsp of carom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
Fold into triangles and roll the triangle into a No need to use oil for cooking paratha. The paratha will puff up like a balloon. Put this in a insulated container. We make it square shape and call it as madakki chappathi…… Read a text file containing a set of flat polygons represented as one polygon per line.
TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊 instructions
- First take a small ball of dough and mix all the dry ingredients mentioned.
- Now flatten the ball and grease with butter or desi ghee and sprinkle some mixture over it.
- Now for triangle shape fold double.
- Now again make it fold as described as double again.
- Just again start making with rolling pin a triangle shape paranthas.remember do not over roll it and donot make it so slim.
- For square shape fold two sides towards inside.
- Now fold it in center from both ends.
- Now use rolling pin and make flat like square paranthas.
- Enjoy after roasting with butter or ghee.stay safe stay healthy keep enjoying with light breakfast.
Write a function to classify the set of polygons into four mutually exclusive subsets: triangles, rectangles, squares, and everything else. When you know all three sides of a triangle, you can find the area using Heron's Formula. But in the case of equilateral triangles, where all three sides are the same length, there is a simpler formula Triangles. A triangle has three sides and three angles. There are three special names given to triangles that tell how many sides (or angles) are equal.