Spicy kadi pakoras. Today I am having Indian lunch. I enjoyed eating hope you enjoy watching this. Do subscribe for more such asmr videos. – Dear viewers, Kadhi pakora is very famous recipe for desi peoples lived in Pakistan kadhi pakora recipe,pakoda kadhi recipe,kari recipe pakistani,kadi pakoda,kadhi.
Deep fried fritters (pakora) are dunked in a yogurt based curry made with besan (gram flour) and spices! Kadhi pakora or kadhi pakora (split bengal gram dumplings) is a very popular Punjabi dish. My family has always said that it was usual for them to eat it in Dera Ismail Khan. kadhi recipe, punjabi kadhi, kadhi pakora, kadi pakoda with step by step photo/video recipe. northi ndian yogurt & besan based curry served with rice & roti. You can cook Spicy kadi pakoras using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy kadi pakoras
- You need Gram of flour 125gms.
- You need 250 gms of Yougurt.
- You need 1.5 tbs of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1.5 ltr of Water.
- Prepare 3 of Green chilli.
- It’s 2 tbs of Cumin.
- You need 1 tbs of Black pepper.
- Prepare Half of cup for trka.
- You need Half of cup oil.
- It’s of Poatto half kg.
- You need of Spinch half kg.
- You need 4 tbs of Kasuri meethi.
- You need Gram of flour for pakoras 250 gram.
- You need of Red chilli powder 2tbs for pakoras.
- You need of Salt 1.5 tbs for pakoras.
- It’s 2 of Onion.
- Prepare of Oil for pakoras half kg.
Kadhi pakoras is very famous and favourite dish of every pakistani.its very yummy and tasty dish which like every one.i like to share kadi pakoras with my neighours and friends. Kadhi pakora recipe is made with gram flour and yoghurt. It is cooked for a long time to make it thick and tasty. Pakoras are made separately and added at the end to the liquid.
Spicy kadi pakoras step by step
- Take a pan add oil.when oil is hot then add onion.cook till lite brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste and green chilli paste.cook over low flame for 5 minute..
- Add tomato salt and red chilli powder and trumeric powder.cook over low flame for 5 minute..
- Take gram flour add water and yougurt blend it..
- Add this blended gram flour.mix well and cook over low flame for 1hour 45 minute..
- Take a pan add half cup oil.add cumin and balck pepper.add this oil into kadhi..
- Take a bowl add gram flour And all vegetables and all masalas and mix well and make a better. Take a pan add half kg oil.make pakoras..
- Then add pakoras into kadhi..
- Yummy kadhi pakoras ready to serve it..
Veg pakora recipe – Pakora are a delicious Indian crisp fried snack made with gram flour, spices & any main ingredient like onion, paneer or veggies. These vegetable pakora are a variation of the. Kadhi is a very popular dish throughout India. Kadhi is a blend of yogurt and besan (gram flour) with besan pakoras. Kadhi is served with plain white rice.