Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 c. of Almond Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of Coconut Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 6 T. of Coconut Oil OR Butter (room temp.).
- You need 3/4 c. of Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/4 c. of 'Enjoy Life' Chocolate Chunks.
Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Combine first five ingredients and stir until combined. Incorporate coconut sugar..
- Add butter, vanilla, and egg mixing well after each ingredient..
- Fold in the chocolate chunks..
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to an hour. Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Roll into 12 roughly 2" balls and bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 12-15 minutes..