chicken nachos. These chicken nachos are made with tortilla chips layered with seasoned chicken, green chilies and cheese. They are to die for with some guacamole, sour cream and salsa. If it's too spicy for you, just leave out the cayenne.
You can also use leftover chicken, especially if it's the ready-to-shred stuff that comes from the slow cooker or Instant Pot. In a large skillet, cook and stir onion and garlic in oil until tender. So here's what goes in my Chicken Nachos. You can cook chicken nachos using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken nachos
- You need 1 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortillas chips.
- Prepare 1 of fresh chop cilantro.
- You need 1 1/2 can of Rotel mix.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cheese of your choice.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 box of spanish rice.
This chicken nachos recipe is delicious and so simple. Rotisserie (or leftover) chicken keeps it quick, and the seasonings and splash of lime juice lend fantastic flavor. Toss to coat it in the sauce and allow to simmer for a few minutes. To build the nachos, build several layers of chips, cheese, and chicken, ending with a small layer on top.
chicken nachos step by step
- chop chicken into chunk pieces.
- season and pan fry the chicken until done.
- while chicken cooking make your refried beans and Spanish rice as directed on the label.
- add the ROTEL mix into the chicken and let it cook for 10mins.
- when everythings done lay your tortilla chip first, beans, rice, chicken mix, add the chop cilantro and cheese in layers.
- other things to add chop green onions or sour cream.
Chicken – You can use a rotisserie chicken or some shredded cooked chicken breast.; Salsa – Jarred salsa is good, but you could also make some of our roasted tomato salsa.; Shredded cheese – I like Mexican blend cheese (also sometimes called Fiesta blend cheese).; Tortilla chips – If you're out of tortilla chips, try breaking up some taco. Layer up the tortilla chips in an ovenproof dish or baking tray with the chopped chicken, spring onions, cheese and pickled jalapeños. To serve, sprinkle with the coriander and eat with your favourite accompaniments. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Do not brown; reduce the heat if necessary.