Ground Chicken Nachos. Then, add ground chicken and saute until fully cooked. Combine in medium bowl: chicken, salsa, and taco seasoning until blended. The corn was also a great addition.
These chicken nachos are made with tortilla chips layered with seasoned chicken, green chilies and cheese. They are to die for with some guacamole, sour cream and salsa. If it's too spicy for you, just leave out the cayenne. You can have Ground Chicken Nachos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Chicken Nachos
- Prepare 1 packages of tostitos chips.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fajita seasoning.
- You need 20 oz of ground chicken queso.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of queso.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco cheese.
- You need 1/2 head of lettuce chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of real bacon bits.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 3 stick of green onion.
- It’s 1/2 of avacado.
- You need 1 oz of cilantro.
I used ground turkey in this recipe along with a can of black beans cumin jalapeno peppers and garlic and onion powders. In addition to the shredded cheeses I decided to go all the way and also make a cheese sauce using cheddar and pepper jack. Topped with tons of bell peppers, onions, black beans, tomato, chicken and cheese, these Loaded Chicken Nachos are the ultimate party food. These Loaded Chicken Nachos are the ultimate nacho recipe!
Ground Chicken Nachos instructions
- Cook chicken and season with fajita seasoning.
- Pull apart chicken and add to food processer with can of queso and some sour cream until blended.
- Add chips to glass cooking dish and cover in chicken queso mix.
- Sprinkle mixed taco cheese over chips.
- Top with lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped green onion, chopped cilantro, chopped bacon bits, and chopped avacado.
Topped with chicken, cheese and lots of veggies, you could make an entire meal out of these loaded nachos. Nachos are one of my go-to weeknight meals, and I'm here to make sure they're one of yours, too. No, I'm not talking about grabbing loaded nachos at happy hour. I'm talking about easy homemade chicken nachos, which will save you money and are ready in minutes. To build the nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a platter or plate.