chicken nachos. Browse Our Official Site For Easy Mexican Appetizers! These chicken nachos are made with tortilla chips layered with seasoned chicken, green chilies and cheese. They are to die for with some guacamole, sour cream and salsa.
Grabbing a rotisserie chicken is the best way to jump-start nachos at home. You can also use leftover chicken, especially if it's the ready-to-shred stuff that comes from the slow cooker or Instant Pot. In a large skillet, cook and stir onion and garlic in oil until tender. You can cook chicken nachos using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chicken nachos
- You need 1 packages of doritos cool ranch.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken breast 13 oz..
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onions.
- You need 1/3 cup of green pickled sliced jalapeno peppers(obcional).
So here's what goes in my Chicken Nachos. This chicken nachos recipe is delicious and so simple. Rotisserie (or leftover) chicken keeps it quick, and the seasonings and splash of lime juice lend fantastic flavor. Toss to coat it in the sauce and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
chicken nachos instructions
- preheat oven at 350.
- mix in a pan cream chicken and chicken breast.
- in a deep dish pan put 1 layer of doritos.
- in the top of doritos 1 layer of onions.
- in the top of onions 1 layer of jalapeno pepper.
- en the top of jalapeno 1 layer of cheese.
- repeat the same process. in till finish the ingredient.
- leave in oven. for 15 min..
To build the nachos, build several layers of chips, cheese, and chicken, ending with a small layer on top. Chicken – You can use a rotisserie chicken or some shredded cooked chicken breast.; Salsa – Jarred salsa is good, but you could also make some of our roasted tomato salsa.; Shredded cheese – I like Mexican blend cheese (also sometimes called Fiesta blend cheese).; Tortilla chips – If you're out of tortilla chips, try breaking up some taco. Layer up the tortilla chips in an ovenproof dish or baking tray with the chopped chicken, spring onions, cheese and pickled jalapeños. To serve, sprinkle with the coriander and eat with your favourite accompaniments. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat.