Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes.
Layer half the chips, cheddar, Cotija, chicken, pickled jalapeños, and onion. Tell diners you're making BBQ Chicken Nachos and they'll be at the table swiftly. BBQ Chicken Nachos are made with Heinz Classic Sweet & Thick BBQ Sauce. You can cook Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 large of *cooked* chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 packages of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 packages of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mexican shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 medium of jalapeno.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of honey.
In a large bowl, toss chicken with barbecue sauce. Layer half the crisps, cheddar, feta, chicken, pickled jalapeños. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Place potato chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 350?.
- In large mixing bowl, shred the cooked chicken into nice bite sized pieces.
- Grab your favorite bbq sauce (Sweet Baby Rays is my favorite), and squeeze the entire bottle into the bowl with the chicken.
- then add the honey & mix it all up until the chicken is completely coated with the sauce.
- In your large casserole dish, add your nachos and half of the package of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Then, drop spoonfuls of the chicken mixture in an even layer on top of the nachos and cheese.
- add remaining cheese & diced jalapeno pepper (guts and seeds removed).
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, lettuce & tomato…. whatever your family enjoys!.
Top with barbecue chicken mixture and. In this case, BBQ Chicken Nachos, with all the toppings. These easy chicken nachos are a super-sized appetizer, snack or even dinner that are perfectly layered and fully loaded with tender chicken, BBQ sauce, creamy cheese sauce, and shredded cheese. And (bonus!) they are not complicated to make. Strain and reserve poaching liquid, then thinly shred chicken with forks or fingers.