chicken and black bean nachos. Set up grill for indirect cooking and heat to medium. Top with one-third each of the black beans, chicken, cheese, and salsa. Seriously delicious nachos baked on a sheet pan with homemade tortilla chips, black beans, chicken and all the fixings.
On a sheet pan or oven-safe platter, layer one-third the tortilla chips and top with one third the black beans, chicken, cheese, and salsa. Serve with a selection of toppings: reserved cilantro, sour cream, chopped avocados or guacamole , salsa, tomatoes, olives, limes, corn (may also be added to the. Add beans and spices and heat through. You can have chicken and black bean nachos using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken and black bean nachos
- You need 1 of tortilla chip rounds.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded quesadilla cheese.
- You need 2 of Green onions sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno peppers sliced seeds removed.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 lb of cooked chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans rinsed.
Add shredded chicken and stir to combine. On a medium baking pan with a high lip (or another oven-proof casserole dish), spread out a serious layer of tortilla chips. In a pan add garlic, onion, chili, oregano, paprika and cook until sautéed. Using a slotted spoon, serve chicken over chips; sprinkle with cheese and optional toppings.
chicken and black bean nachos instructions
- Layer tortilla chips on a flat cookie sheet..
- Cover tortilla chips with quesadilla cheese. Add black beans, chicken and cover with the shredded extra sharp cheddar garnish with cilantro green onions jalapenos bake in oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted all the way through at 350°F.
These restaurant-style nachos have it all: cheesy chips layered with salsa-covered chicken and black beans, topped with all your favorite fixings. When a busy weeknight calls for nachos, start here. In a large bowl, toss together chicken, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, and black beans. Divide tortilla chips between four large pieces of foil, then top chips with chicken. Load up the nachos on a baking sheet, then bring straight the to the table for easy serving and a great presentation.