Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Chicken Recipes, Try Today! Cook chicken and toss in taco seasoning (can add onions or peppers too if you like). Arrange chips on baking pan, place chicken, corn and cheese on top.
I made this for lunch yesterday. I did mine a little different though. I also added a lot more cayenne pepper(not sure how much). You can cook Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos
- Prepare 1/2 packages of tortilla chips (I use whole grain scoops).
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese (I used pepperjack and taco flavor).
- You need 2 oz of diced chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet corn or canned corn.
I did everything else the same as. Our top tip to assembling nachos is to toss all of the ingredients (like chicken, black beans, or chopped veggies) with tortilla chips and half of the cheese you have on hand. Heat oil in skillet over med. heat and add chicken. Pan fry until almost done and sprinkle taco seasoning mix, stirring to coat.
Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos instructions
- Cook chicken and toss in taco seasoning (can add onions or peppers too if you like).
- Arrange chips on baking pan, place chicken, corn and cheese on top.
- Bake at 250° for 10-15 minutes until cheese in melted and chips are nice and crispy.
- Enjoy by itself, with salsa, lettuce, or with sour cream!.
The chicken mixture is a little bland, and I prefer more toppings (olives, jalapenos, etc.) on my nachos. Nachos are notorious for being a calorie-bomb, but these easy and healthy recipes prove otherwise. Sneak a little nutrition into the Tex-Mex favorite by choosing delicious toppings like kimchi, jackfruit, or even lobster over loads of cheese and meat. Toss to coat it in the sauce and allow to simmer for a few minutes. To build the nachos, build several layers of chips, cheese, and chicken, ending with a small layer on top.