Beautifuldesign's Easy Spicy Chicken Nachos. Beautifuldesign's Easy Spicy Chicken Nachos Wanted something tasty and quick and this hit the spot! beautifuldesign. These chicken nachos are made with tortilla chips layered with seasoned chicken, green chilies and cheese. They are to die for with some guacamole, sour cream and salsa.
They're bursting with flavor, starting with crunchy chips, gooey cheese, sweet spicy beans, chicken, onion, pico de gallo, sour cream, and sauce to drizzle over the top. This is definitely one for the favorites recipes. What to Serve with this Easy Nacho Recipe Our top tip to assembling nachos is to toss all of the ingredients (like chicken, black beans, or chopped veggies) with tortilla chips and half of the cheese you have on hand. You can have Beautifuldesign's Easy Spicy Chicken Nachos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Easy Spicy Chicken Nachos
- Prepare 1 of bottle of wing sauce ( i used Budweiser's Hot & Spicy Wing Sauce).
- It’s 1 packages of chicken strips (i used the frozen ones).
- Prepare 1 of chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 of flour.
- Prepare 1 of oil for frying (i used canola oil).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of nacho toppings (cheese, jalapenos, sour cream, tomatoes onions, etc).
Nachos sure is the ultimate when it comes to snacking with a few cold ones (tequila) and a bunch of rowdy guests. Everybody can just dig in, scoop and enjoy a mouthwatering Mexican feast. I made a simple pulled chicken variety to the ever popular Nacho platter, served with traditional guacamole, sour cream and elevated to a new. The way I make these are for spicy lovers!
Beautifuldesign's Easy Spicy Chicken Nachos step by step
- Heat oil in skillet. Season chicken as desired then coat with flour. Once oil is hot fry chicken until completely done. Remove from oil drain on a paper towel..
- Pour sauce in a pan over medium heat. Add butter, once melted add chicken. Coat chicken with sauce and remove so they don't get soggy..
- Start building your nachos and enjoy!.
They are super hot and super good!!! Use rotisserie chicken from the grocery store, or cook your own chicken breast first. The chicken is super flavorful and every-so-slightly spicy, and piled on chips with a bunch of melted cheese, it's about the best football food you can ask for. As I pointed out on the show, you can leave the nachos plain and unadorned in their most basic state (as shown above), or you can pile on a bunch of fixins to make them all yours. Easy Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Chicken simmered with Mexican spices, salsa and green chilies for amazingly flavorful chicken for tacos, burritos, nachos, soups, salads, etc. and all you do is dump and run!