Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses; stir half into the chicken mixture.
This cheesy Tex Mex Casserole is filled with lots of amazing ingredients (chicken, green chiles, Rotel, cheese, black beans, etc), but it only requires a few steps to make. We all love this easy casserole! It has the best flavor and it's absolutely SO simple to make! You can have Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook
- You need 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- You need 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
If you don't eat meat or maybe want to try a meatless dish, substitute black beans or pinto beans instead of the chicken. Or if you need to bulk up the. Add the diced tomatoes, black beans, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder to the pan. Pour the chicken mixture into the baking dish.
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
Sprinkle cheese on top and then top with the crushed tortilla chips. Add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Add the chicken to a large stockpot, cover with water and add a large pinch of salt. Add a layer of tortilla strips, and then a layer of chicken. Pour soup mixture over chicken and tortillas.