easy peanut butter chicken chunks. Peanut Butter Chicken is a strange sounding but awesomely delicious dinner recipe that the whole family will love. The flavorful peanut butter sauce for chicken is rich, creamy, and nutritious. It's an easy to make recipe that uses pantry-staple ingredients that's ideal for a quick, weeknight meal. easy peanut butter chicken chunks.
This Thai Peanut Chicken is a great mid-week meal, with no fussy ingredients! This easy peanut butter chicken recipe is inspired from the African cuisine. The recipe works with any kind of chicken. You can have easy peanut butter chicken chunks using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy peanut butter chicken chunks
- You need 1 1/2 cup of melted creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 4 medium of boneless skinless chicken breast.
If you have only raw chicken, fry it first. If you have left over chicken, roasted or just cooked, works perfect too as it will save some time. It is an excellent dish for a quick dinner. This Peanut Butter chicken has quickly landed a starring role in my dinner lineup!
easy peanut butter chicken chunks step by step
- wash and cut the chicken into chunks. set aside.
- mix together eggs milk and peanut butter until well blended.
- preheat lightly greesed skillet on hi.
- coat each piece of chicken generously with the peanut butter mixture and put in the skillet.
- cover and cook for about 5 minutes then flip all the pieces over..
- cook until golden brown or well done.
Years ago, my husband was the only one who ate it. Now that my kids are older, they love it too! I love how easy and quick it is! Place the butter, sugar, peanut butter and vanilla in a medium pot. Serve this peanut butter chicken warm over pressure cooker brown rice with some thinly sliced red cabbage, sliced red peppers, and shredded carrots, all drizzled with more peanut sauce.