tortilla soup simple and easy. Get Access To Daily Recipes, Tips, Product Recommendations & So Much More! Serve over tortilla chips, and top with shredded Cheddar cheese. Throw away the cans and no one will know that it is not from scratch!
Heat to boiling over medium-high heat. A Mexican-inspired soup that is made by starting with a can of chicken and rice soup. Diced tomato with green chilies, and tomato sauce are stirred into the coup creating a creamy and potent combination. You can cook tortilla soup simple and easy using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of tortilla soup simple and easy
- You need 4 of carrots.
- You need 2 of chayotes.
- It’s 1 of celery.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 can of of corn ( if u can find fresh use it ).
- It’s 1 of green peas.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoe.
- You need 1 of chicken boullion.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need 8 of tortillas ( or chips if u can find tortillas).
- You need 1 can of tomato sauces.
It's great for a quick meal during the busy night. This Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup is full of flavor, easy to prepare and makes the house smell insanely amazing. Made with chicken broth, rotisserie chicken, canned diced tomatoes, ranch. Tortilla Soup II "I made this soup and served it at a party before ever trying it.
tortilla soup simple and easy step by step
- put the chicken to cook with salt half of onion.
- cut the vegetables and tomato.
- once the chicken is cook take out and St??.
- on a big pan add little olive oil on medium heat.
- add the vegetables sautte for 5mins. then add the chicken broth.,the corn, tomatoes sauce ,chicken boullion salt to taste.
- cover and simmer after 20 mins. add the chicken.
- cut the tortillas in triangle, on a small pan add oil .once is hot add tortillas and fry.
- ** I can use this simple soup to made chicken soup. just add whatever pasta you like ..***.
- to serve on a plate put the tortillas(or chips), them add the soup garnesh with the avocado and some cilanrto leaves.
- bonnet apetticccccc.
Easy to make using rotisserie chicken." – Babs. Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup "Don't let the long list of ingredients fool you. All you do is dump everything into the slow cooker and walk away." Most Made Today This tortilla soup is loaded with all of my favorite Mexican flavors. Cilantro, lime juice, avocado and tortilla chips. Slightly spicy and full of flavor.