Autumn Minestrone. How to Make Autumn Minestrone Soup. Heat olive oil in a pot. Add broth, potatoes, squash, zucchini, tomatoes, herbs, and season with salt and pepper.
Stir in kale and kidney beans, cook until tender. Remove bay leaf and serve with. Try this autumn minestrone soup recipe any night for a warm treat. You can have Autumn Minestrone using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Autumn Minestrone
- It’s 1 of Rotisserie Chicken (deboned).
- Prepare 1 of Butternut Squash.
- Prepare 2 cans of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Leek.
- It’s 1 can of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Northern White Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Red Beans.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 12-16 oz of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 TBS of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rosemary.
- You need 2 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 2 cups of water.
Read the full recipe after the video. When a dark chilly afternoon in October portends a killing frost, gather. Autumn minestrone soup is full of nutrient-dense vegetables and beans. I've swapped out the usual pasta for Italian farro.
Autumn Minestrone step by step
- In a crock pot, add the chicken stock, diced tomatoes, chicken (pulled off bone and cut up into piece), butternut squash (peeled and diced into cubes), leek (diced into small pieces), beans (drained), garlic, water and seasonings. Cook on low in crock pot until squash is tender..
Hearty fall soups, like my easy lentil soup are perfect for make-ahead meals and meal prepping for busy schedules. This soup was so easy to make, and I used ingredients that I keep on hand anyway, so there was no need to make an extra trip to the store. Delicious with gluten-free noodles, and a shake of grated parmesan cheese on top. When a dark chilly afternoon portends a killing frost, gather the last of the garden's bounty and make a steaming pot of soup for dinner. This recipe makes a generous amount that will feed a family for more than one satisfying meal.