Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! In a slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, carrots, celery, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and bay leaf and season generously with salt and pepper. Place chicken, water, celery, carrot, green onion, chicken bouillon, parsley, bay leaf, seasoned salt, salt, dried basil, and pepper into the bottom of a slow cooker.
Healthy, low calorie, super easy to make, this soup is a family favourite no matter the season. There are a few recipes that are universally labelled as the most popular dishes with all ages. This slow cooker chicken noodle soup is so hearty, comforting, delicious, and so easy to make! You can cook Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup
- It’s 1 of 26 oz container of chicken stock.
- You need 1 bag of pre cut carrot slices.
- Prepare 4 of stock celery cut up.
- It’s 10 cup of water.
- You need 2 of or 3 uncooked boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 10 of chicken flavored bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 bag of no yolk egg noodles.
It's classic homemade chicken noodle soup made in the crockpot! Chicken noodle soup is one of those ultimate comfort foods. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in chicken stock, garlic, onion, carrots, celery, thyme, rosemary and bay leaves; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup instructions
- Put water, chicken stock, bouillon cubes, celery, carrots, salt, pepper and chicken breast in large slow cooker..
- Let cook on high for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove chicken and shread with a fork..
- Put chicken back in and add egg noodles. Let cook for about 20 more minutes on low..
- Serve and enjoy! :-).
A big hot bowl of slow cooker chicken noodle soup is the perfect comforting meal on those chilly days! It's an easy set-it and forget recipe as lean white meat simmers with hearty root vegetables, flavorful herbs, and large egg noodles. Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and transfer to a board. Shred the meat from the bones using two forks, then return the meat to the slow cooker, discarding the bones. Season to taste and stir through the lemon juice.