Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Chicken Parmesan w/Penne is not only delicious, but it's simple to make and freezes well. I made a double-triple batch this week and brought one dish to a friend, had dinner (with leftovers) for my husband & I, and have a small casserole in the freezer.
If you love classic chicken parmesan, you'll adore this simple yet satisfying baked pasta dish. Easy One Pot Chicken Parmesan & Pasta has all of the things you love about chicken parmesan: The chicken (of course), the ooey-gooey melted mozzarella and parmesan cheese, and that home-cooked-straight-out-of-the-oven-Italian-dinner feel, plus enough pasta to feed a hungry family. In small shallow bowl, beat egg until foamy. You can have Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne
- It’s 2 lb of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Heirloom, Beefsteak, and Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 3 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Basil.
- You need 1 bunch of Parsley.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 lb of Penne Pasta.
In separate shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Dip chicken into egg, then coat evenly with bread crumb mixture; place in cooker. Spread pasta sauce evenly over chicken. One Pot Chicken Pasta (Easy!) I have wanted to make something like this easy chicken parmesan pasta recipe for a long time.
Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place tomatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil, salt, and pepper over tomatoes..
- Let tomatoes cook for about 20 minutes..
- While the tomatoes are baking, season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and garlic salt..
- Dip each breast in egg, followed by Panko breadcrumbs, and then parmesan cheese..
- Brown on each side for ten minutes..
- While chicken is browning, boil penne pasta..
- Remove tomatoes from oven. Place in food processor with the seasonings, basil and sugar. Blend..
- Place chicken back in baking dish and pour your homemade sauce over the breasts..
- Top with parsley and mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 minutes at 375..
I'm all about the easy skillet chicken meals, and you wouldn't believe how easy pasta is to make in a skillet. Just cover that bad boy and it does all the work for you! A creamy, Parmesan-laced sauce is a no-brainer for an easy, cheesy pasta bake. Skip the jar and make your own with sautéed shallot and fresh lemon, picking up all the flavor from the same pan used to cook the chicken. In a pan over medium-high heat, melt butter, then add the chicken breast.