Easy Chicken Enchiladas. Angelic Bakehouse is free of milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, & sesame. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Chicken Enchilada Tips Can I make enchiladas with flour tortillas?
Then, the casserole is topped with red enchilada sauce and more Cheddar cheese. I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say, over the years, I've become quite good at making homemade enchiladas. Making enchiladas is, hands-down, my favorite way to transform leftovers into an easy, flavorful dinner. You can cook Easy Chicken Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 2 can of diced green chile.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of (10) burrito size tortillas.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded cheese, then wrapped in tender tortillas and baked until warm. These Easy Chicken Enchiladas will be your new go-to for a simple weeknight dinner. Packed to the brim with tender chicken, lots of cheese, homemade enchilada sauce and even more cheese. This is the homemade comfort food you've been craving, plus it's totally customizable!
Easy Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- boil chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked.
- shred the chicken.
- mix green Chile, diced onion, 1/2 lb of cheese and garlic salt/pepper with the chicken.
- in casserole dish, pour enough enchilada sauce to lightly cover bottom.
- in separate pan, pour half can of enchilada sauce.
- coat each tortilla, one at a time, with the enchilada sauce..
- scoop enough chicken mixture into tortilla, roll up.
- once you've rolled all 10 tortillas and placed in pan, pour enchilada sauce on top, enough to cover all.
- spread other 1/2 lb of cheese on top.
- cover with foil, cook at 325 for 25 minutes.
- uncover, cook another 6 minutes.
- let cool, eat!.
Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. These Easy Chicken Enchiladas are made with shredded rotisserie chicken for a hearty and flavorful meal. Shredded Chicken Enchiladas are cheesy, creamy and delicious, and the enchilada sauce is to die for! A perfect dish to feed a crowd on a busy weeknight! Chicken Enchilada Ingredients: As I mentioned above, this easy chicken enchilada recipe is extremely flexible when it comes to ingredients.