Super easy Greek chicken salad. This Easy Chicken Salad Recipe is a healthier version of the traditional chicken salad we all love. Made with shredded chicken breasts, greek yogurt and grapes, it has the perfect balance of creamy + crunchy. Super easy Greek chicken salad instructions.
Perfect for an easy dinner or meal prep. A simple salad that's made of lettuce, cucumbers, fresh tomatoes, and onions. Topped with crumbled feta cheese and kalamata olive and then tossed in with a homemade Mediterranean tangy and zesty dressing that's made with oregano olive oil, garlic, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.. You can have Super easy Greek chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super easy Greek chicken salad
- It’s 1/2 of Red onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic(use the kind that comes in olive oil).
- It’s 1 of Feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Black olives(optional).
- It’s 1 packages of Romaine lettuce.
- It’s 4 medium of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of Greek dressing.
For this particular salad, I was being SUPER lazy. I just wanted a salad pronto so while at Trader Joe's I grabbed a container of their Shawarma Chicken Thighs. Ingredients of Super Simple Chicken Salad. Super Simple Chicken Salad step by step.
Super easy Greek chicken salad instructions
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano for 1-2hrs..
- Place chicken on pan over medium heat cooking till done. 160°..
- While chicken is cooking dice up red onion..
- Place cooked chicken over romaine lettuce, add onion, sprinkle on feta cheese, and if you enjoy olives(I don't)add those as well. Serve with greek dressing..
Drain chicken and put in a bowl. The BEST Greek salad recipe you will ever have! With perfectly grilled, juicy chicken thighs and the most heavenly tzatziki dressing! A Greek salad just got so much better in my book. Super juicy, perfectly charred chicken thighs seasoned just perfectly with a dry spice rub of oregano, basil, thyme, paprika and garlic powder.