L's Easy Schnitzel. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Chicken recipes, Recipes. A popular dish throughout Israel, chicken schnitzel is a simple, budget-friendly dish to prepare. It is often served with French fries, but I prefer to serve it with a fresh salad to cut down on calories.
How to cook simple & easy Oven-Baked Gratinated Schnitzel with Onions. Meat is front and center in the Argentinean gastronomic tradition, and milanesa, both golden and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, is a classic of South American cuisine, a variation of the famous Italian dish veal Milanese. Argentina is a land that is located at the southern tip of South America, along with Chile, and where traditions mingle with modernity. You can have L's Easy Schnitzel using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of L's Easy Schnitzel
- It’s 1 kg of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Golden Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Dry Oregano.
- It’s 1 of Canola Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard (regular is also ok).
- You need 1 clove of Minced Garlic.
Easy to make looks beautiful with its brown crust takes very little time and the meat eaters in my family really liked it. If you crush up the pretzels well there is no problem with them sticking to the chicken. Next time I may change it up a bit and add a layer of mustard as well. In a Dutch oven or large kettle, bring chicken broth to a boil.
L's Easy Schnitzel instructions
- Cut the chicken breast into medium size and not so thick pieces..
- In a bowl mix together the egg, garlic, salt and mustard..
- In a jar put the bread crumbs with the oregano. Put the lid on and shake well..
- Put the bread crumbs in a deep plate..
- Take a piece of chicken breast and dip both sides in the egg mix. Do the same in the bread crumbs..
- Do that for all the pieces and place on a clean plate..
- Now in a frying pan, pour enough canola oil to cover the chicken breasts. Warm it up..
- Once the oil is hot put in the chicken breast. Check once the bottom is light brown and turn over. When both sides are done it's ready..
- Bon Appétit!.
Boil until spaetzle rise to the surface; remove to ice water. In a skillet, heat spaetzle in butter until lightly browned. Serve with schnitzel and gravy or with Parmesan cheese. Best Restaurants for Group Dining in Las Vegas, Nevada: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Las Vegas Restaurants for Group Dining and search by price, location, and more. The Sweetbread Schnitzel was fried breaded Sweetbreads (Thymus Glands or a Pancreas, depending on what the purveyor needed to move along).