cookin couples easy chicken quesadillas. Brush one side of each tortilla with butter. Place two tortillas, buttered side down, on a griddle; sprinkle with cheese, onion, tomato and chicken. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
How to make these Easy Chicken Quesadillas. In a heated pan, add olive oil, onion and bell peppers and sautee, then set aside. In a separate pan heat the tortillas on a low heat, on each side. You can cook cookin couples easy chicken quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cookin couples easy chicken quesadillas
- Prepare 4 of tortillas.
- You need 1 large of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 2 of green onion.
- You need 1 packages of fajita seasening.
- It’s 2 tsp of canola oil.
Combine the seasoning in a small dish, then place the chicken strips in a bowl. Pour in the olive oil and spice mixture and mix to coat the chicken. In a large skillet of oil over medium heat, add in the chicken, and cook for a few minutes on each side until browned and cooked through. Quesadilla is a tortilla filled with cheese and heated.
cookin couples easy chicken quesadillas step by step
- cut raw chicken into small pieces about 3/4 inch long and about 1/2 in in thickness.(or what ever you feel comfortable using.).
- heat 1 tablespoon of oil in small/medium frying pan or sauce pan. med heat should be fine..
- put chicken pieces carefully into hot oil..
- cook chicken till no longer pink and starts to brown..
- add 1/4 cup of water and seasening.
- cook for another 7-8 minutes.
- grate cheese and place on 2 tortilla to likeing..
- add salsa sparsly and evenly over tortillas..
- chop green onion and spinkle to taste over cheese/salsa.
- add chicken over both tortillas..
- add more cheese..
- in a large frying pan add 1-1/2 tbsp of canola oil and heat on med heat..
- cover tortillas with another tortilla and add first one to hot oil..
- cook for.3-4 min or until underside has become crisp. then flip and cook for additional 2-3 minutes..
- repear with other tortilla..
- note: you may need to add more oil after the first..
This is an easy homemade chicken quesadilla which I also added pork to (you can exclude the pork while preparing it). Transfer to a medium mixing bowl. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. Just wanted to gives a heads up on two issues.