Easy yogurt chicken. Yogurt Chicken Curry – The chicken curry from Northern India which is must try for every Indian food lover. This flavorful curry has no sugars, no nuts, no creams but a simple and flavorful Indian mother sauce base made with yogurt, onion, garlic and spices. The garlic yogurt chicken recipe was so easy and yummy.
Yogurt makes boneless, skinless chicken infinitely more tender, and a yogurt marinade is as easy as one-two-three: one cup of yogurt, two citrus fruits, and three garlic cloves. (Image credit: Joe Lingeman) Why Yogurt Makes the Best Marinade for Chicken. An easy dish to prepare, with a tender outcome. Dunking chicken in a lemon and yogurt mixture before breading it makes for juicy meat with a crunchy coating. You can cook Easy yogurt chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy yogurt chicken
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 of lime.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of non fat plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
An easy dish to prepare, with a tender outcome. This healthy chicken recipe is made using greek yogurt, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and garlic powder. What is even better is that this greek yogurt chicken dinner is amazingly simple, flavorful and so tender. After you make this keto chicken once, you will want to use it on everything!
Easy yogurt chicken instructions
- Cut chiken breasts into chunks.
- Set aside the chicken and lime. Mix rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the chicken chunks and mix throughly.
- Squeeze lime over and wrap the bowl with saran wrap.
- Let the chicken marinate in fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Once finished marinating, cook the chicken about 3 minutes on each side or until preferred browness.
Gluten Dairy And Corn Free Recipes. This yogurt marinated chicken recipe is super flavorful, tender, juicy and delicious. The fresh lemon adds a kick of flavor and it's a versatile recipe you can make for lunch or dinner. Grill it and serve with your favorite side, then use the leftovers for lunch! Brown the chicken prior to roasting for brown and crunchy coating.