EASY Chicken Fried Rice. Looking For Yummy Fried Chicken Recipe? Visit Our Website For Tasty Recipe, Now! In a small bowl, beat egg with water.
How to make Easy Chicken Fried Rice – step by step. Cook the rice according to package directions. Cook the rice in a nonstick skillet. You can cook EASY Chicken Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY Chicken Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 of Boneless/Skinless Chicken breast.
- It’s 2 cup of Cooked Rice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Ketchup-for flavor & color.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green Cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Purple Cabbage.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil of choice-I use olive.
In the same skillet, cook the chicken. Stir everything together to create the BEST Easy Chicken Fried Rice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon (allow oils and cooking juices from chicken to remain in skillet) and place chicken on a plate; set aside.
EASY Chicken Fried Rice step by step
- in sauce pan add oil when warm toss chicken around until fully cooked.
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces. (I season my chicken after I buy it and freeze it. Thaw it when I'm going to use it.) (Season chicken to your own taste.).
- add rice. Cold or hot. and toss making sure to mix evenly.
- add ketchup. I just squeeze straight from bottle. Again toss making sure everything is mixed evenly..
- finally add cabbage to give a crunch taste. Stir evenly..
- Cook for about 6/7 minutes after you add rice everything goes pretty quickly..
How to Make Easy Chicken Fried Rice. Cut chicken into small bite-sized pieces. Fry chicken in small pan until no longer pink, sit aside. Add vegetables, stir fry until tender. Frozen mixed vegetables make this healthy chicken fried rice recipe quick, easy and economical.