Super Simple Chicken Steak. This super simple recipe will show beginner on Keto not only HOW to make a CRISPY Chicken Fried Steak.but also how to make a super simple Gravy! This recipe is so simple and your entire family. The Secret To An Amazing Shish Kabob Recipe.
Frozen meat will do, but, it's just not the same as using fresh. The second trick is to marinate the meat overnight in Ziploc bags. More than likely you'll need to cook in a couple of batches so you don't crowd the pan. You can have Super Simple Chicken Steak using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Simple Chicken Steak
- It’s 2 large of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 5 tbsp of lemon juice (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly grinded black pepper.
Chicken fried steak is typically served with a white gravy. You will usually find country fried steak served with a brown gravy. Chicken fried steak is breaded a bit heavier so the coating is a bit thicker with more flavor. And, this is the BEST Chicken Fried Recipe I have tried.
Super Simple Chicken Steak step by step
- Clean chicken under running tap water.
- Rub chicken with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Lemon juice is optional.
- Mix sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, and herbs.
- Marinade the chicken. An hour is enough. No more than 6 hours.
- Cook the chicken with the marinade in a stickless pan until caramelized.
- Serve with rice or potato and salad.
I've got you covered on all fronts! Stir together the baking powder, baking soda, pepper, and salt in a separate shallow bowl; stir in the buttermilk, egg, Tabasco Sauce, and garlic. Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer meat to a bowl to let it rest.