EASY SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. This stuffed chicken breast recipe is one of our favorites! Spinach Stuffed Chicken has quickly become one of my all-time favorite recipes.
Stir in sour cream, pepperjack cheese, and garlic. This easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is going to be a new low carb family favorite! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this spinach stuffed chicken and the whole recipe is super quick to prepare. You can cook EASY SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN
- Prepare 4 large of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 can of Leaf Spinach.
- You need 3 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of Your favorite shredded cheese(i used parmesan).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Your favorite seasoning (I used garlic salt and reg salt and black pepper.
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast combines spinach, artichokes, and cream cheese in a cheesy chicken breast filling. This baked stuffed chicken recipe is easy to assemble and cooks in minutes for a quick weeknight dinner!. Effortless Spinach Stuffed Chicken combines classic flavors of spinach, artichokes, and cream cheese into a healthy, quick, easy-to-follow recipe. Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
EASY SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN instructions
- preheat oven to 400?.
- place chicken breast on a plate, take a knife and cut about a 3 to 4 inch long cut and about an inch into the chicken between the side and top of the breast.
- Drain your can of spinach, and stuff your chicken where you made your cut, try to stuff 2 to 3 tablespoons in each breast.
- Season how you'd like.
- Take your 3teasoopns of butter and place along a baking dish (I used a glass baking dish).
- Bake in oven 30-45mins depending on how thick your chicken breast are.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy.
This was a wonderful and easy chicken dinner that I will make again! Line a large baking sheet with foil. Make slits widthwise in chicken, being careful not to cut all the way through chicken. Stuffed chicken breasts are a great way to make your chicken dinner fun again. Served on a bed of rice or with a side of vegetables, they make an easy weeknight dinner that comes together in a flash.