Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Chicken Recipes, Try Today! This easy Baked Vegetable Chicken Rice recipe is a must-try. This combination of rice, chicken, and vegetables baked together is phenomenal.
Pull the chicken out and flip the chicken to evenly coat it with sauce. Chicken Vegetable Rice Casserole is an easy baked dish that is tasty and versatile; it is sure to please the whole family. This chicken vegetable rice casserole is the perfect comfort food. You can have Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake
- Prepare 1 cup of instant brown rice.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded chicken breast or canned chicken, drained.
- It’s 1/2 packages of frozen mixed veggies, thawed.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cream of celery soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, sharp.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 can of buttermilk biscuits (10 count).
Can you believe it is October already? This year is flying by and before we know a new year will be starting. Actually, I have been enjoying the cooler weather. Whisk together the cream of chicken soup and water.
Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake instructions
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- prepare rice in microwave according to package directions, using broth instead of water(uncle Ben's said cook for 8 minutes).
- I thawed the veggies in the microwave too.
- coat inside of casserole dish with nonstick spray (I used 3 qt and had plenty of room so smaller would probably work).
- combine all ingredients except for biscuits in casserole dish and stir to combine.
- place biscuits evenly over the top of the chicken and rice mixture.
- bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes until biscuits are golden brown.
Then pour over the top of the chicken and rice. In a casserole dish, add rice and chicken broth. Then lay down all veggies and chicken. Even though I can't eat chicken, this recipe is so ridiculously easy that sometimes I make it for my husband and daughter when I'm tired. If you use chicken thighs, its SUPER CHEAP too.