3 packet chicken. In a small bowl combine the seasoning packets and water. Put chicken into your pressure cooker or slow cooker. Place chicken breast in bottom of the crockpot.
Well this recipe is the same idea, except for chicken. I saw the idea over at Fantastical Sharing of Recipes. You can even make these ahead of time, and they stay nice and warm wrapped in foil. You can cook 3 packet chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 packet chicken
- It’s 5 large of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 packages of Italian dressing mix.
- You need 1 packages of ranch dressing mix.
- You need 1 packages of Chicken gravy mix.
Find more prep-ahead foil packet recipes. And you make it in a slow cooker. That is the beauty of a slow cooker. It can take a rather boring and tough cut of meat and make it come out so tender and tasty.
3 packet chicken instructions
- Wash all chicken breast set aside..
- Mix all three packets in a cup of water. Set aside..
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot..
- Pour packet mixture over chicken..
- Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours then turn on medium for last hour/hour and a half..
Want a really no-fuss dinner where you need nothing special in the way of ingredients and that has almost zero prep work? Oh and most importantly, that it's awesomely delicious? It is served with boiled or steamed chicken, chilli sauce and tamari soy sauce. We all have our go-to easy chicken recipes. Maybe it's a roasted chicken with fennel or grilled pesto chicken, or a gingery slow cooker chicken.