Slow Cooker Rice Pudding with Berries.
You can cook Slow Cooker Rice Pudding with Berries using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Rice Pudding with Berries
- You need 175 grams of brown long grain rice.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 of rind of a lemon.
- You need 1 liter of full fat long life milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 500 grams of berries, thawed if frozen or fresh if available.
Slow Cooker Rice Pudding with Berries step by step
- Cook the rice. Bring 750 ml of the milk to the boil with the salt and sugar..
- Transfer rice and milk to slow cooker..
- Dissolve the corn flour in a bit of milk and add to the Slow cooker – crockpot with rest of milk lemon rind and cinnamon stick..
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours until creamy..
- Tranfer to ramekins and store covered in the fridge.
- Eat warm or cold. Serve sprinkled with ground cinnamon or berries.